Did you ever have a best friend you relied on through thick and thin? When your marriage or love relationship came to a gruesome end, you called that friend first and spilled your story. Or if your latest business venture went nowhere, you knew you could count on that friend to listen to your sad story and offer support.
We’ve all had friends like that. And as recent news stories have documented over just the last few weeks, gold serves as that kind of steady friend for investors. Just look at a few recent headlines…
- “Gold Price Edges Higher, Weaker Dollar Supports,” a story that ran on September 8, 2016 in bulliondesk.com, reported that “ …the rebound in gold prices has been strong.”
- “Gold Prices Drop on Speculation over Rate Increase,” a story in The Wall Street Journal on September 9, 2016, reported that “Gold fell for the third day in a row Friday, under pressure from a stronger U.S. dollar…“
What a Difference a Day Makes
Please note that only one day - 24 little hours - separated the publication of those two stories. The price of gold is rising and the price of gold is falling, all within one day? Or is it the other way around? It’s enough to give whiplash to any investor whose portfolio contains gold. But through ups and downs, gold is always there like a steady friend. When other investments crater, people think first of gold.
How Can You Leverage Maximum Value from Gold, Come what May?
On first glance, it is hard to figure out a strategy that can help you profit from an investment when its price increases and also when its price drops.
It might interest you to know that here at Specialty Metals, we have created a specialized investment account that protects you, come what may. It’s called the Specialty Metals Gold Pool Account. Here’s how it works:
- You send us your recyclable gold items, we test them and tell you how much gold they contain.
- You decide how much money you would like to get for your gold by telling us to liquidate your holdings when the trading price of gold hits a dollar figure that you specify. It’s up to you, you are in the driver’s seat.
- When the trading price of gold reaches the price you specified, we process your gold and send you a check.
Your 100% Predictable Way to Profit Predictably from Gold
That’s what you can achieve by setting up a Specialty Metals Gold Pool Account. How can you use it? That is really up to you, depending on your investing strategy. You can prevent losses by issuing us instructions to recycle your gold if gold prices fall to a certain point and you think they will fall even further, for example. Of if you want to wait and get paid when gold prices rise and hit a trading price that you specify, you can automate that strategy too.
Either way, you can stop worrying about fluctuations in gold prices and make gold behave like your best and steady friend, always there for you, come what may in today’s unpredictable world.
To learn more about setting up a Specialty Metals Gold Pool Account, call us at 800-426-2344. Also be sure to ask about the free shipping that we offer on some gold that is sent to us for testing and inclusion in Gold Pool Accounts.
It’s all potential upside, without any potential downside, because you are in control. If those words sound like a pleasant counterpoint to all the other investment advice you’ve been reading lately, why not contact us today?
How Smart Gold Investors Profit from Unexpected Events
What Will Happen to Gold Prices if Donald Trump Becomes President
Is this a Good Time to Sell My Gold?
Do Gold Prices Rise More Under Democratic or Republican Administrations?